SIXTH ANNUAL DCRA AWARDS
It's time to nominate your choices for the DCRA Annual Awards (winner to be honored at the DCRA Annual Meeting on February 28th at Hofbrauhaus/Hermit Club. The recognition program is designed to honor individuals and businesses that make a significant contribution to improving the quality of life of downtown residents and contribute to the economic and residential growth of the city.
· The nomination period will start on February 8, 2016 and end at 5:00 p.m. EDT on February 15, 2016.
· The voting period will begin on February 15, 2016, and end at 5:00 p.m. EDT on February 24, 2016.
· The Downtown Resident of the Year - must be a resident of Downtown Cleveland.
· The Downtown Small Business of the Year (Fewer than 200 Employees) must be located Downtown.
· The Downtown Restaurant/Cafe of the Year must be located Downtown.
· The Downtown Safety/Peacekeeper of the Year must be stationed Downtown.
“Downtown” is considered to be between E. 30th Street and the West side of the Flats and I-90 and the Lake.
***PLEASE*** Those participating in nominating and voting must reside downtown.
***PLEASE*** Only one vote per resident, per category.
DCRA Board Members and their immediate family members can nominate and vote for participants, but are not eligible to be nominated or to win.
Eligible participants must be able to attend the DCRA Annual Meeting and Award Celebration on February 28th at tat Hofbrauhaus/Hermit Club, in person, during which he or she will be presented with the award.
When submitting a nomination, the nominee's full name, email address, and phone number must be included as well as your “reasons” in an additional email, along with your completed form below.
Please send your email to JOSEPH@DOWNTOWNRESIDENTS.ORG
DCRA Board Members may contact any or all of the entrants via email address or phone number provided in order to confirm eligibility and availability to attend the Award Celebration on February 28th at the at Hofbrauhaus/Hermit Club in person.